This October, a friend and I are traveling to Glasgow, we had the plan to ferry over to Northern Ireland and see the Causeways and some of the castles up in the north, and then head back to Scotland for 3 days. We are flying back to the US from Edinburgh. Does anyone have any suggestions for traveling via ferry from Glasgow to Belfast? Also any driving tours? We don't plan on renting a car in Northern Ireland since we will only be there for two nights, the first day mostly staying in Belfast. But we do plan on renting a car for when we return to Glasgow, because we would like to go as far north into the highlands and Isle of Skye if we can. Any and all traveling tips would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 शिकार CHARTER 1~800~681:7208 Password Reset CHARTER Tec*h care
- 2 Cotswold - great food & ambience for lunch!
- 3 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 4 2 week May trip with kids
- 5 8 day flexi Swiss pass
- 6 hotel reservations in Switzerland in June?
- 7 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 8 Sleep at Heathrow
- 9 Rail vs. Plane
- 10 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 11 London: Stunning New American Embassy
- 12 Paris November 2017
- 13 Self Drive UK tour
- 14 Where to See Flamenco
- 15 First time in Spain - family of 2 adults & one child(10 yr old)
- 16 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 17 Two week Europe itenirary help
- 18 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 19 Netherlands, Brussels and possibly Luxembourg
- 20 Airport Transfer
- 21 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018
- 22 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 23 5 nights in Spain, need help!
- 24 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 25 US dairy vs European Dairy
Scotland to Northern Ireland and then back to Scotland. Tips?