I'm looking into renting a scooter or quad on the Greek islands (Paros and maybe Santorini). All of the forum posts about this seem a few years old, so just checking if the info has changed at all. Are these things that are easy to learn how to use? And relatively safe as long as you aren't whipping around turns? Do I need to get some sort of international license here in the US to bring with me? Alternatively, what about renting a normal bicycle? Are these islands bike friendly? It seems like there are buses that are relatively cheap that take you between cities, but it could be fun to rent a bike/scooter/quad to be able to explore on my own. And then is it easy to take these things on a ferry if I wanted to go over to Antiparos?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 [email protected] 1866:201:6261 password reset CONTACT AOL Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 3 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 4 Is the scenery in South Italy worth the trip by train
- 5 X-mas Eve dinner in Rome
- 6 Which Aran Island??
- 7 August - Croatia, Italy, Malta
- 8 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 9 Spain in 2018
- 10 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 11 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 12 Help me with an affordable hotel in Barcelona
- 13 Barcelona to Malaga
- 14 Honeymoon In Italy - Itinerary Help?
- 15 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 16 Paris November 2017
- 17 Driving from Bouzies to Figeac
- 18 Rent in Rome
- 19 Rome Hotel
- 20 London: Stunning New American Embassy
- 21 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 22 Moscow Hotels
- 23 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 24 Rentals in Madrid , Spain-Select
- 25 Greece -- Alternative to Athens