I am an Indian national but presently studying in Rome with Type-D National Visa issued by Italian Consulate Mumbai, India.
The details of my visa sticker as follows
Valid for ITALIA
Type of Visa D
Valid from 28-02-2013 to 27-02-2014 365 Days.
Remarks Studio/Universita (ART 66 (c) DLGS 71/11)
I applied for Residence permit in Italy but have not received yet. Recently, I have secured PhD work contract in a French University. I want to apply for Scientist Visa for french Visa.In order to apply shall I need to cancel my present visa or I can apply directly?
Since, It was not written as schengen visa on my visa.
Can I apply for french visa from Italy?
Please give possible solutions to my problem.
Thanks for your valuable time and Looking forward to hearing back from you soon.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 2 How many miles is a good 'walking tour'?
- 3 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 4 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 5 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 6 ROMA Pass inclusions. - 3 days in Rome
- 7 Spain December/ January 2018/19
- 8 Portugal
- 9 Pisa Central to Hotel Kinzica at late night.
- 10 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 11 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 12 Budget campervans hire in Europe???
- 13 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 14 paris to london- day trip
- 15 GTG Paris December 2017
- 16 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 17 10 Days in Austria
- 18 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 19 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 20 Feedback on where to go (23 Mar to 8 Apr 2018)
- 21 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 22 Christmas Markets 2017
- 23 Le Marche Research Help
- 24 land vs river cruise
- 25 Buying a motorcycle in Europe??