I need your advice.
My boyfriend and I will be staying in Schöneberg a block away from the Nollendorfplatz station with access to lines U1, U2, U3 and U4. I booked this a couple of months ago before reading travel books about Berlin.
We booked in this area since it's known as the traditional gay Mecca of Berlin
However, I've been reading about Berlin and it seems we are far away from most attractions, which seem to be in Mitte.
Do y'all recommend trying to change travel arrangements and stay closer to Mitte?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Moscow Hotels
- 2 Getting around Lisbon
- 3 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 4 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 5 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 6 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 7 London: Stunning New American Embassy
- 8 Rome Hotel
- 9 Trains - website?
- 10 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 11 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 12 Drive from Paris to Mont St Michael
- 13 Easter Week in Italy
- 14 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 15 Paris November 2017
- 16 X-mas Eve dinner in Rome
- 17 Spain in 2018
- 18 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 19 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 20 Italy: Hotels on the Amalfi Coast; Orvieto; Perugia; Florence; and Siena
- 21 Christmas week in Ireland
- 22 Is the scenery in South Italy worth the trip by train
- 23 Which Aran Island??
- 24 August - Croatia, Italy, Malta
- 25 Help me pick a destination --- Please!