So I am planning a 6 month trip through Europe and I have read everything about the schengen agreement. I know that as an Australian passport holder I don't need a visa but that I can only stay 90/180. My question is about whether these days are counted consecutively.
I first entered the schengen zone on the 11.2.13 and stayed for 25 days. I then had 30 days in the UK. Next I went to Hungary for 4 days. I will have 60 days back in the UK before I next enter the schengen zone when I want to travel in June/July, leaving the schengen zone for a month in August. My friend also did the 25 days in February but he went back to Australia but will be joining me for travels in June. I won't have had 90 consecutive days out of the schengen zone but my friend will have.
My question is whether we will then get another 180 day period when we go back to the schengen zone in September. Our itinerary involves a lot of hopping from schengen zone to non schengen zone. I have contacted private visa companies both here in the UK and in Oz but nobody has been able to give me a clear answer.
I would love any suggestions, whether you know somewhere I can find any information.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 HUSHMAIL 1800:681:7208 Password Reset CONTACT HUSHMAIL Tec*h 24*7
- 2 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.
- 3 Planning a Poland itinerary
- 4 Poland--where else to go
- 5 The World's Greatest Churches
- 6 frequent functioning, then epidermis
- 7 10 days in europe
- 8 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 9 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 10 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 11 Trans Siberian Train
- 12 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 13 Malaga Christmas lights
- 14 GTG Paris December 2017
- 15 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 16 3 weeks driving the Netherlands
- 17 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 18 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 19 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 20 Slovenia and Croatia in January (Solo)
- 21 Greece during Easter week or August
- 22 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 23 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 24 Viking Cruise Tours (Barcelona and French Riviera)-- Please Help
- 25 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!