We will be traveling to Europe for the first time for a vacation in Spain.
I need a Visa to enter Europe, which I'll be getting from the Spanish consulate/embassy. I understand they will be giving us the Schengen visa.
But looking at the flights, it doesn't look like we have any feasible options to directly get to Spain and looks like we might have to make a connection in another European city like Paris or Zurich.
Looking at the available transit/connection visa requirements of Paris airports, looks like if we make a connection in Paris, then the border control over there will process us and our connecting flight to Spain would be a "domestic" flight within the EU region.
So I wanted to make sure if that would be fine for the immigration etc. to be done at Paris airport, instead of Spain (our destination).
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 HP PRINTER 1800 : 681 : 72O8 INSTALLATIONS CONTACT HP TEC*H CARE 24/6
- 2 What To Do in Athens on a Sunday
- 3 Tips for first trip to UK
- 4 The World's Greatest Churches
- 5 Help with suggestions for Portugal 2 week trip
- 6 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 7 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 8 U.K. Website & 1-Way Flight Booking Questions
- 9 Portugal
- 10 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 11 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 12 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 13 Three Island Greek Itinerary
- 14 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 15 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 16 Malaga Christmas lights
- 17 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 18 Scotland ideas
- 19 Paris November 2017
- 20 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 21 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 22 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 23 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 24 London vacation rental agency
- 25 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.