I have done quite a bit of research but there are still two questions I couldn't answer by myself. Basically I have two days and need to get from Milan to Zurich and I figured I try to get the most scenic train routes as possible. The recommendation online seems to be to get to Tirno and hop on the Bernina Express route to Chur and then onto Zurich. Right now, I have planned a stop in St. Moritz.
1. The legs between Milan and Tirano and Chur and Zurich are as far as I know fixed price so require no previous reservation. Is that true with the Bernina Express route as well?
2. Should I take the actually Bernina Express train or just the regional train?
3. If I were to see a pretty spot/village on the way, is it possible for me to just jump off for a stopover on my ticket?
Thank you guys so much
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 사설토토추천사이트 ≪접속주소 : pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx12▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 Paris Apartment
- 3 Ireland, public trans and my bicycle.
- 4 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 5 Visit to France
- 6 two days in Nice
- 7 Milan airport--which one
- 8 New fast track
- 9 First time in Spain
- 10 Packing Champagne
- 11 St, Goar or Bacharach
- 12 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 13 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 14 Itinerary Help, Please!!!
- 15 Once upon a time in Italy
- 16 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 17 Private Driver in Malaga Spain
- 18 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 19 1st time to Europe
- 20 london or amsterdam
- 21 Arthritis treatment (Lisbon)
- 22 1 night in Algarve in January?
- 23 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 24 14 days in Portugal with teens and Grandma
- 25 1 month destination for young family