I am spending one week in Edinburgh at the end of April. Unfortunately, I do not think I will have time to see any of the Hebrian Islands...I really wanted to go to Isle of Skye!
Can anyone recommend any scenic day trips from Edinburgh? Beautiful lakes or forests?
I loved the Seven Sisters in the south of England...I wonder if there is anything like this near Edinburgh.
I am not much of a hiker but I like to go on long walks through the countryside and small old towns. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Leaving Paris. Just a little sad.
- 2 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 3 Tips for first trip to UK
- 4 land vs river cruise
- 5 Portugal
- 6 Planning to visit Italy in first 2 weeks of Jan
- 7 Where to stay in Naples?
- 8 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 9 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 10 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 11 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 12 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 13 Browsing Barcelona
- 14 Spain December/ January 2018/19
- 15 Malaga Christmas lights
- 16 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 17 Croatia in mid/late October
- 18 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 19 ROMA Pass inclusions. - 3 days in Rome
- 20 Help with Venice Trip?
- 21 Dubrovnik
- 22 What happened to Sundriedtopepo
- 23 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 24 [Crete] Trapped in Skouloufia? Please help!
- 25 Norte Dame light show!