My husband and I have booked our airfare to Scandinavia from July 3-July 11, 2016 and I am trying to finalize our itinerary. We fly into Copenhagen on July 3 and leave from Alesund on July 11. I would really appreciate advice for what to do in between.
Originally my plan was:
* 3 nights in Copenhagen
* Overnight ferry to Oslo
* 1-2 nights in Oslo
* Flight to Alesund and stay 2-3 nights at the Storfjord hotel near Geirangerfjord
I have read some negative reviews about rough waters while taking the ferry from Copenhagen to Oslo. I am nervous because my husband gets sea sickness easily and am considering scrapping this plan. Thoughts?
I am thinking maybe now we should nix Oslo and fly Copenhagen to Stockholm and then fly Stockholm to Alesund. Then we can visit 3 countries during our trip.
Basically I would love to hear feedback on if I should do plan A or plan B....any any other advice is welcome as long as we start and end in the same place!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 2 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 3 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 4 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 5 Family vacation
- 6 GTG Paris December 2017
- 7 Christmas in South of Spain 2018
- 8 Spain December/ January 2018/19
- 9 Tips for first trip to UK
- 10 which language school in Italy?
- 11 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 12 Driving
- 13 Dubrovnik
- 14 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 15 European Christmas Markets Itinerary
- 16 3 weeks driving the Netherlands
- 17 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 18 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 19 Christmas Markets 2017
- 20 How many miles is a good 'walking tour'?
- 21 Budget trip
- 22 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 23 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 24 Algarve Town Selection
- 25 paris to london- day trip