My name is Franco and I´m from Argentina.
I´m organising a trip to scandinavia to see the northern lights and to visit some cities and i need help about to know how many days to stay in each place. I will be 3 weeks and i have thought this:
Tromso: 4/5 days - I hope to see the northern lights here with 5 days
Oslo: 3/4 days
Stockholm: 4/5 days
Copenhague: 4/5 days
Helsinki: 4/5 days - I want to do a day trip to Tallin from here
Gothemburg: 2 days
How many days do you recommend in each city? do you recommend another place to visit??
Thank you for the help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London vacation rental agency
- 2 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 3 Greece during Easter week or August
- 4 Advance tickets for Sagrada and Park Guell
- 5 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 6 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 7 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 8 My France Vacation
- 9 2 nights between Munich and Slovenia
- 10 Is Bologna ok for a 3 months stsy?
- 11 How best to see the Douro Valley?
- 12 Festival du Citron (Lemon Festival), Menton
- 13 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 14 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 15 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 16 More time in Belgium or Germany?
- 17 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 18 Iceland driving in March
- 19 Malaga Christmas lights
- 20 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 21 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 22 Northern Spain road trip
- 23 Manchester Christmas Markets 2017
- 24 Help with Spain itinerary
- 25 Where to stay in Naples?