I am headed to Northern Europe with a friend for a 14 day visit. We will be landing in Stockholm on 22nd July and departing from Oslo on 3rd August.
I know I am interested in exploring Sweden for 4ish days and the last 4 days will be in Norway starting from Bergen and ending in Oslo through Norway in a nutshell tour.
I am unsure if we should head towards exploring Finland or heading towards Denmark?
Any recommendations on the cities (incl. length) and/or must do things?
We are both in our late 20s and interested in culture, landmarks, history, pretty much anything the city has to offer.
Appreciate any help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 사설토토추천사이트 ≪접속주소 : pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx12▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 Paris Apartment
- 3 Ireland, public trans and my bicycle.
- 4 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 5 Visit to France
- 6 two days in Nice
- 7 Milan airport--which one
- 8 New fast track
- 9 First time in Spain
- 10 Packing Champagne
- 11 St, Goar or Bacharach
- 12 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 13 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 14 Itinerary Help, Please!!!
- 15 Once upon a time in Italy
- 16 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 17 Private Driver in Malaga Spain
- 18 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 19 1st time to Europe
- 20 london or amsterdam
- 21 Arthritis treatment (Lisbon)
- 22 1 night in Algarve in January?
- 23 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 24 14 days in Portugal with teens and Grandma
- 25 1 month destination for young family