My girlfriend and I are in our early 30's and we are looking to go Sardinia for our next holiday (17th - 24th May) 2014.
I know this is start of the season so most places would of just opened (or opening at least)
Which is fine.
We haven't got a clue were to stay, but we would like somewhere with plenty of really nice beaches, chic bars and restaurants. Not (too in your face) so to speak but not somewhere that is completely dead!
Not into flashing lights and discos etc, just a bit of night life with cocktails bars for example.
We stayed in Myknos in greece last year which was amazing, so you get the idea of what we like.
We're would recommend for us to stay, as we need to get booking ASAP but at the moment I don't even know we're to begin??
Any tips and suggestions will be really appreciated :0)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 2 Copenhagen, Stockholm & Bergen April 2018
- 3 Amsterdam at End of Year - Tickets for Museums
- 4 Advise Needed
- 5 10 days in europe
- 6 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 7 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 8 Black Friday in Britain? Why?
- 9 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 10 Slovenia and Croatia in January (Solo)
- 11 6 days in Slovenia and Croatia in January
- 12 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 13 land vs river cruise
- 14 Hiking - Suggest a location
- 15 Festival du Citron (Lemon Festival), Menton
- 16 Help with suggestions for Portugal 2 week trip
- 17 19 days Ireland by car - please advise
- 18 Scotland ideas
- 19 Tips for first trip to UK
- 20 Help Getting from Faro to Lisbon
- 21 Iceland tours from Keflavik
- 22 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 23 The World's Greatest Churches
- 24 Malaga Christmas lights
- 25 Portugal