I'm looking to book an 8 day trip to Sardinia with a friend mid May. Is this a good time to visit and is the weather warm enough to enjoy the beach? As we don't drive manual cars, we will have to grab taxis to get around or private car services.
We'd also appreciate any assistance with a preliminary itinerary for 8 days? We love the beach, are both foodies and we are interested in exploring the sites (ruins), local villages, even open to day trips to La Maddalena and to Corsica. We prefer Boutique hotels rather large resorts also.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 2 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 3 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 4 Russian-American Relations: safe to travel? Get Visas?
- 5 Champagne Tours
- 6 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 7 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 8 10 Days in Austria
- 9 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 10 Le Marche Research Help
- 11 Help with Venice Trip?
- 12 Help with 11 night Portugal Itinerary
- 13 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 14 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 15 [Crete] Trapped in Skouloufia? Please help!
- 16 Preliminary planning for Croatia May or June 2017
- 17 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 18 Greece in end October
- 19 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 20 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 21 GTG Paris December 2017
- 22 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 23 Planning to visit Italy in first 2 weeks of Jan
- 24 Favorite London memories
- 25 Help/Critique Slovenia Trip