i understand 4 days is not enough time to get to know a place but that is what we have... We like cultural sites and beaches too, we don't like resorts and the "jet set" idea. Probably is better to stay in only one location and drive and explore those surroundings. We are trying to decide between the north and south of Island. We understand there is an amazing costline up north, the possibility of the Maddeline archipelago but maybe Cagliari is better for our group who would like more the local flavor? Maybe stay in a hotel/rental were we can walk around to a piazza, a bar a cafe and the get in the car to explore...
What are the recommendations, what should be our itinerary? What should we must see or avoid? It will be in the middle of summer, so we can't avoid the tourists but still, how to make our short time a great Sardinia experience?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 2 First time in Spain
- 3 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 4 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 5 Sorrento to Montepulciano- where to rent car?
- 6 Where to leave luggage while touring Amsterdam for 10 hours
- 7 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 8 Luggage lockers in Amsterdam
- 9 Barcelona to Malaga
- 10 Help needed for Bergamo to Venice journey
- 11 Paris November 2017
- 12 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 13 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 14 Camino de Santiago - tour companies?
- 15 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 16 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 17 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 18 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 19 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 20 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 21 1 night in Algarve in January?
- 22 A very important question regarding pronunciation
- 23 Wedding In Cambridge England
- 24 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 25 Connecting trains in Chambery