After a few months of decision making, we have come to the following plan for our 15 night summer vacation:
Fly into Berlin, Germany, early arrival, stay for 5 nights (5 days)
Direct flight from Berlin to Cagliari, Sardinia, for 7 nights (6 days)
Direct flight from Sardinia to Berlin, stay for 3 additional nights (2 days)
Is the time distribution ok or should we stay an additional 2 nights in Sardinia, giving us 8 full days in Sardinia instead of 6 and 5 full days in Berlin. We would consider seeing Potsdam and even Dresden if we stayed in Berlin the extra time, unless you think there is enough to do in Berlin for the 7 days.
Your advice is really appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 2 X-mas Eve dinner in Rome
- 3 London: Stunning New American Embassy
- 4 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 5 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 6 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 7 Getting to FCO from Rome
- 8 Drive from Paris to Mont St Michael
- 9 Order of Amalfi visit in October
- 10 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 11 Italy: Hotels on the Amalfi Coast; Orvieto; Perugia; Florence; and Siena
- 12 Easter Week in Italy
- 13 Moscow Hotels
- 14 Rome Hotel
- 15 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 16 Getting around Lisbon
- 17 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 18 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 19 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 20 Trains - website?
- 21 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 22 Paris November 2017
- 23 Spain in 2018
- 24 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 25 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)