Help with flight issue

Old May 12th, 2008, 05:56 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Help with flight issue

I have booked a flight from London to Milan on Ryan air to notice later on that i made a mistate in my return date back to London. I have been trying to call, email fax Ryan air about the mistake so that it can be changed with no result. Does anyone know of any way to resolve this issue or do i have to wait until i get to the airport and take care of it? I am flying from the States to London and from London to Milan and a week and 1/2. thank you
Old May 12th, 2008, 06:13 AM
ira

Hi ft,

Have you looked up "Terms and Conditions" at www.ryanair.com?

Old May 12th, 2008, 06:33 AM

Hi,
Ira is right, you should check the terms - as far as I know with Ryan Air, there are no changes or refunds possible. I have found it almost impossible to get in touch with them at their phone numbers. When we had to change someone's schedule at work who was flying on Ryan Air, we just bought another ticket.

I would definately not recommend showing up at the airport and hoping to get on a flight.

Good luck.
Old May 12th, 2008, 06:34 AM

Received 50 Likes on 7 Posts
yes - first read the Term and Conditions, and then click on "Review/Change Flights".
Old May 12th, 2008, 06:39 AM

Consider re-booking your flight for the correct day now, without trying to fix the original ticket. Last minute flights on RyanAir are expensive, and the penalty for changing may well be more than a brand new replacement ticket.

Or just spend an extra day in London.

RyanAir's profits enormously from exactly the sort of error that you made, and they are interested in keeping that profit intact.
Old May 12th, 2008, 06:40 AM

Ah right, just checked the terms and remembered a bit better - it worked out cheaper to buy the new ticket than to pay to change it.
Old May 12th, 2008, 06:56 AM

Received 50 Likes on 7 Posts
When I said click "Review/Change Flights", it was so funnytraveler could see for herself that it just doesn't pay to try to change a Ryanair ticket.

If you are leaving in a week and a half, all the cheapest fares will be gone but at least you can get on the flight you want.
Old May 15th, 2008, 04:40 AM
Original Poster

Thank you so much for your responses. I might as well book another flight and save myself all the headaches to come.

thank you again.