I am doing some travel in the Balkans in July. I will be in Belgrade first and then head to a workshop in Valjevo for a week. I wanted to get to Sarajevo (via Uzice, to the south of Valjevo) and then take the train up to Budapest for my flight back to the US (stopping in Pecs for a day).
I understand the train has been cancelled and one now has to connect through Belgrade. Is there any way to connect with buses instead? Prefer to take a different route if possible.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AOL EMAIL ☎ 1~866~201:6261 Password Reset Contact Now ☎ AOL Tec*h CALL.☎M9*
- 2 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 3 "Occupied" TV series: On location in Oslo
- 4 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 5 Order of Amalfi visit in October
- 6 Looking for B&B Recommendations Killarney Ireland
- 7 Driving from Bouzies to Figeac
- 8 London: Stunning New American Embassy
- 9 Italy: Hotels on the Amalfi Coast; Orvieto; Perugia; Florence; and Siena
- 10 Finally The Bowl Has Begun
- 11 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 12 Getting to FCO from Rome
- 13 Drive from Paris to Mont St Michael
- 14 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 15 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 16 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 17 X-mas Eve dinner in Rome
- 18 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 19 Easter Week in Italy
- 20 Moscow Hotels
- 21 Rome Hotel
- 22 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 23 Getting around Lisbon
- 24 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 25 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
Sarajevo to Budapest WITHOUT going back through Belgrade (Beograd)