The wife and I would like to fly from Santorini to Naples on Saturday, July 9th. The prices are spendy but we found Volotea Airlines has a non-stop flight. The price and schedule is very appealing but I'm a little hesitant as I've seen some mixed reviews about Volotea, especially about cancellations on their part. The last thing we want is the rest of our travels delayed and having to dish out tons of $ to buy a last-minute ticket. The other option is to fly from Santorini to Rome and then take a train in to Naples.
Has anyone flown on Volotea and what's the experience been? Also, any other suggestions on getting from Santorini to Naples?
Any advice is much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Getting to FCO from Rome
- 2 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 3 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 4 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 5 Rome Hotel
- 6 Drive from Paris to Mont St Michael
- 7 Is the scenery in South Italy worth the trip by train
- 8 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 9 London: Stunning New American Embassy
- 10 Order of Amalfi visit in October
- 11 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 12 "Occupied" TV series: On location in Oslo
- 13 Room in Boppard with a Rhine view
- 14 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 15 Looking for B&B Recommendations Killarney Ireland
- 16 Driving from Bouzies to Figeac
- 17 Italy: Hotels on the Amalfi Coast; Orvieto; Perugia; Florence; and Siena
- 18 Finally The Bowl Has Begun
- 19 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 20 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 21 X-mas Eve dinner in Rome
- 22 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 23 Easter Week in Italy
- 24 Moscow Hotels
- 25 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?