My fiance and I are planning our honeymoon to Santorini and couldn't be more excited! We will be there for six nights (June 5-12); staying at Mystique in Oia. I am hoping to get some help with a few remaining questions:
1. We would like to visit a winery one day - preferably Santo Winery in Pyrgos (preferred because of its high reviews and the amazing photos!). We do not want to rent a car, so I am wondering if this is easily visited by bus? I would consider an ATV but the distance looks quite far from Oia. Also, how much time should we allow for Santo Winery? Is this a good activity to do if we should catch a rainy day?
2. I have emailed Santorini Sailing (with Captain Ted) to reserve a spot on one of their sailing excursions. Does anyone have any tips on this tour? Is the semi private tour worth the extra money? Also, is there a day of the week that works best for a tour like this (for instance, a day that makes the island particularly busy with cruise ship passengers)?
3. We would also like to do the walk from Fira to Oia. I am bit confused as to how well marked the path is - do we need a good map? or are there signs along the way?
4. We would like to spend the day at Sea Side by Notos and I was wondering if getting a beach bed there for the afternoon would require a reservation? its at Perivolos-Agios georgios beach; can you catch a cab at the end of the day back to Oia or do I need to plan our return to Oia in advance?
5. Open Air Cinema Kamari - has anyone been here? I thought it might be a fun thing to do and wondered if it is generally a good experience.
6. Can anyone suggest some good tavernas in Oia for an after dinner scene? I realize the village is generally quiet, but would like a suggestion of somewhere with live music and later hours.
7. We would like to do one "big" night out at a nice restaurant - possibly Ambrosia or 1800. Assuming we need reservations, is that something we would have to reserve weeks out (from the states) or can we do a few days ahead of time, while on the island?
Thank you, in advance, for your help!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 파워볼 하는법 ● 연결 : pwn22.com.com●가입코드:ctx12▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 파워볼사다리 ≪ 접속주소 : pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx12▶kakao:ctx2012
- 3 파워볼 중계 ▼ 접속 : pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx12▶kakao:ctx2012
- 4 안전한 사이트 ▶ 홈피: pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx12▶kakao:ctx2012
- 5 Milan airport--which one
- 6 Which Area in London?
- 7 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 8 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 9 Chinese new year festivities in Paris
- 10 Visit to France
- 11 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 12 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 13 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 14 family trip to Germany and more
- 15 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 16 Trains - website?
- 17 Ham tacos and the toilet isn't sucking mud
- 18 Paris Apartment
- 19 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 20 Barcelona to Malaga
- 21 UK Mid- May drive week Cornwall
- 22 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 23 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 24 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 25 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.