Notices

Santorini Hotels - Caldera Views

Jul 9th, 2011, 07:41 AM
Original Poster

Santorini Hotels - Caldera Views

There seem to be a number of beautiful hotels in Santorini. I will be going to Greece next June (between June 17th and June 29th) and staying in Santorini for 5 or 6 nights. My husband and I will be celebrating our 10th wedding anniverary and would love to have sunset views of the caldera. We typically opt for minimalist decor. We also want to be able to get massages, though this is certainly a nice to have and definitely not a requirement. For exercise, we plan to do walking or biking. A kitchen is not necessary, though we would like to eat breakfast at our hotel. Can anyone provide feedback (pros and cons) on the following? I'm certainly open to other suggestions. Thank you!
1. Mystique Hotel in Ia
2. Canaves Oia
3. Chromata in Imergovigli
4. On the Rocks in Imerovigli
5. San Antonio in Imergovigli
6. Sun Rocks
Jul 9th, 2011, 08:35 AM

Mystique's decor is definitly minimalist but neither Canaves Oia nor Mystique have a view of the sunset. Their view is into the caldera instead. The hotels in Imerovigli have the best views combining both the caldera and the sunset.

Check with www.tripadvisor.com for reviews of the hotels on your list.
Jul 9th, 2011, 05:35 PM
Original Poster

Thank you for the tip. I checked out tripadvisor.com, and they have a lot of other suggestions. Thank you.

Search this Thread