Just in the preliminary stages of planning a week long trip to San Sebastián with another family, and wondered if anyone could recommend a location for us to situate ourselves in. We will be 4 adults, 4 kids-3, 5 year olds and an 8 year old.
My initial thought says to look for a beach front property that is within walking distance to the great bars/restaurants in town; best of both worlds.
The la concha beach looks lovely, and I think is ideal for walking to get food, but it looks very, very busy. I read about two other beaches, and wondered if they would be a better suited option for us?
Any input would be very much appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 2 Traveling to Ukraine with a travel guide
- 3 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 4 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.
- 5 My France Vacation
- 6 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 7 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 8 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 9 Malaga Christmas lights
- 10 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 11 Your favorite London streets for strolling?
- 12 Planning a Poland itinerary
- 13 Poland--where else to go
- 14 The World's Greatest Churches
- 15 10 days in europe
- 16 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 17 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 18 Trans Siberian Train
- 19 GTG Paris December 2017
- 20 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 21 3 weeks driving the Netherlands
- 22 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 23 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 24 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 25 Slovenia and Croatia in January (Solo)