We will be landing in Vienna and driving to Salzburg the very day. We have heard that Halsatt & the Salzkammergut region are very beautiful and can be done as day trips from Salzburg; including the Grossglockner High Alpine Road drive. Is it advisable to stay a night in Halsatt or make Salzburg as the base for all the day trips? We will have 3-4 days for this trip post which we need to return to Vienna. We are travelling in July end.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What happened to Sundriedtopepo
- 2 Help with Venice Trip?
- 3 Dubrovnik
- 4 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 5 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 6 Norte Dame light show!
- 7 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 8 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 9 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 10 Help with 11 night Portugal Itinerary
- 11 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 12 10 Days in Austria
- 13 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 14 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 15 Greece in end October
- 16 Champagne Tours
- 17 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 18 GTG Paris December 2017
- 19 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 20 Russian-American Relations: safe to travel? Get Visas?
- 21 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 22 Le Marche Research Help
- 23 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 24 [Crete] Trapped in Skouloufia? Please help!
- 25 Preliminary planning for Croatia May or June 2017