sainte marie hotel in paris

Nov 19th, 2003, 03:23 PM
Original Poster

sainte marie hotel in paris

Hello, My family of 3 people is considering a stay at this hotel in Paris. It is in the 2nd eme and is very inexpensive at only 74 Euro for a triple room. Last night I saw a posting on Fodor's that someone had stayed here but I can't find it now.

If you have stayed here, can you tell me about your experience? Was the hotel clean and in a good area? Thank you for your help! Laurie
Nov 19th, 2003, 06:41 PM

Sorry, I haven't stayed there, but I did reserve a room for two nights in May for my husband, my sister and I, it was by far the best rate I found for a triple. All of my emails have been answered rapidly and the staff seems very nice. I hope someone on here has stayed there just to make sure I made the right decision! Have fun on your trip.
Nov 19th, 2003, 08:59 PM
Original Poster

Thank you for the information, Lynn.
I went to the pagesjaunes.com site and had a virtual look around. I'm afraid the surrounding area looks a little seedy. Thanks again! Laurie
Nov 20th, 2003, 12:08 AM

Hello Laurie.
You can be sure the hotel Sainte Marie is the cheaper one you can find in the center of Paris.
It is well located, in the center and clean.
I hope you'll enjoy Paris!
Nov 20th, 2003, 05:39 AM

Hi Laurie!
I forgot to tell you that they have a website and that you can book by the internet and it won't cost you more: http://www.hotelsaintemarie.com/index.html
Have a good trip!!!
Nov 20th, 2003, 05:05 PM
Original Poster

Thank you for the information,CLOUCLOU.
The website makes the rooms look very nice and I am glad to hear that the rooms are clean.
I am a little concerned about the area that this hotel is located. I am traveling with my 15 year old daughter and I saw mention somewhere that this area has many sex shops.
What do you think of the area this hotel is in? Thanks again for the information. Laurie
Nov 20th, 2003, 10:19 PM

I am just wondering if anyone knows if this hotel has an elevator? I think that the only triple they have is on the top floor (could be the fourth or fifth floor, not sure). Thanks
Nov 21st, 2003, 03:49 AM

Hello Laurie,
NO, I think there is no sex shop in this area, or perhaps one. But there is no elevator. if you book a room by the internet, you can ask for a room on the first or second floor. There are perhaps triple rooms only on the top floors, just ask and they'll do their best to satisy you!!!
I hope I've helped you!