I know, my question can look a little strange, but that's it. I'm from Italy, last year i visited Saint-Petersburg and it liked it sincerely. This autumn i want to continue my searchig for Russian attractions, so ithis is a question. What do you recommend: to visit Moscow (i heard it's not so friendly and charming as St. Petersburg) or to explore suburbs of Saint-Petersburg? Honestly, i choose between this two tours:
I will be greatfull for every reveiw. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 8 months around Europe
- 2 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 3 Favorite London memories
- 4 Hotels or apartments recommendations for Seville Malaga Córdoba Ronda
- 5 Return to Slovenia and Venice plus Trieste
- 6 Ronda or Jerez
- 7 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 8 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 9 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 10 [Crete] Trapped in Skouloufia? Please help!
- 11 two days in rome
- 12 Help Getting from Faro to Lisbon
- 13 Flight questions To Italy with Frankfurt connection
- 14 Planning to visit Italy in first 2 weeks of Jan
- 15 Avignon
- 16 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 17 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 18 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 19 Preliminary planning for Croatia May or June 2017
- 20 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 21 Budget trip
- 22 Rome to Greece on a Ferry
- 23 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 24 Provence and Cote de Azure
- 25 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!