I am going to Greece in a couple weeks and I am very excited!
I will be visiting Crete, Santorini, and Athens with three friends. On July 29th we will be going from Crete to Santorini and we are interested in chartering a sailboat instead of going by ferry. Nothing too big, something for at least four people that will get us there safely. I know this could potentially be very expensive, however I have found a couple of place that offer this for a total of 500ish euros. Ideally we would like to stay under 800 Euros. Has anyone done this before and could you recommend a company?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 2 How many miles is a good 'walking tour'?
- 3 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 4 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 5 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 6 Christmas Markets 2017
- 7 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 8 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 9 Le Marche Research Help
- 10 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 11 land vs river cruise
- 12 Pisa Central to Hotel Kinzica at late night.
- 13 ROMA Pass inclusions. - 3 days in Rome
- 14 Feedback on where to go (23 Mar to 8 Apr 2018)
- 15 Buying a motorcycle in Europe??
- 16 Tips for first trip to UK
- 17 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 18 paris to london- day trip
- 19 10 days in europe
- 20 Help/Critique Slovenia Trip
- 21 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 22 GTG Paris December 2017
- 23 Where to stay in Naples?
- 24 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 25 European honeymoon help needed