Sahara Sunbeach in Malaga

Apr 14th, 1999, 07:24 AM
Motti

Sahara Sunbeach in Malaga

I'm planning to spend the last week of May in the Sahara Sunbeach in Malaga, Spain. I got the hotel reservation via my travel agent and wondered whether I'm doing the right thing. Any comments / suggestion / wornings about the hotel or the area where it is located ? Any suggestions for free time activities will be welcome too. Thanks

Apr 14th, 1999, 11:52 AM
Jennifer

Hi, Motti:
I don't know the hotel you're staying at, but I've stayed in Malaga for about a month. Malaga is a very busy and congested place, but also very beautiful. If you like to swim, there are some really great beaches. Malaga has bus service to Granada and Sevilla -- two wonderful cities you can explore. Marbella is also not too far by bus. This is a "yacht club" type of town, where you may see Sean Connery or a famous pro athlete. On the other hand, if you're into clubbing and nightlife, Malaga will be a blast for you. Young people stay out very late dancing and having fun. Or, you can always catch a bullfight! Last, but not least, if you are adventurous, you may want to take the ferry to Tangier, Morocco. I think Malaga is a great choice in destinations -- have fun!
Jennifer

Search this Thread