My wife and I are travelling to Italy in February to celebrate my 50th birthday. We will be spending time in Rome, the Veneto region, Verona, Turin and Milan.
I have a couple of questions for the travellers here.
1. In a general sense, how safe are these places, especially Rome and Milan. We will be staying about 5 minutes from Termini Station in Rome, and in the Navigli in Milan. Any suggestion to be aware of.
2. We will be in Milan on my birthday. Obviously we would like to do something special. Suggestions? Any and all will be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Chinese new year festivities in Paris
- 2 beware of robbed in Milan
- 3 GTG Paris December 2017
- 4 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 5 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 6 Wedding In Cambridge England
- 7 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 8 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 9 Paris November 2017
- 10 Christmas day lunch in prague
- 11 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 12 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann 2017
- 13 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 14 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 15 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 16 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 17 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 18 Lost property at Fiumicino airport Rome
- 19 Where to stay for Mont Saint-Michel
- 20 Barcelona to Malaga
- 21 Which Area in London?
- 22 UK Mid- May drive week Cornwall
- 23 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 24 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 25 Copying a post on Swiss gondolas.