In March 2016 I cruise on NCL's Epic from Barcelona and brought my engagement ring onboard. I had it on safe but when my
husband open the safe he might have dropped it on carpet of our stateroom. They have said that the cleaning crew always return things left behind. So I am guessing the next cruisers that came onboard took the ring with them and not reported to the ship since I reported the ship admin inmediately. Is there an insurance liable in ship for this type of situation? Or is there a place where cruisers can report their lost items for other cruisers to have access and help retrieve the lost items?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is the scenery in South Italy worth the trip by train
- 2 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 3 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 4 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 5 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 6 Italy: Hotels on the Amalfi Coast; Orvieto; Perugia; Florence; and Siena
- 7 Help me with an affordable hotel in Barcelona
- 8 Help needed for Bergamo to Venice journey
- 9 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 10 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 11 August - Croatia, Italy, Malta
- 12 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 13 Amalfi as a home base for the Amalfi Coast
- 14 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 15 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 16 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 17 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 18 A very important question regarding pronunciation
- 19 Paris November 2017
- 20 Has Berlin Banned Vacation Rentals?
- 21 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann 2017
- 22 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 23 Barcelona to Malaga
- 24 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 25 Christmas week in Ireland