After our amazing trip to Tanzania earlier this year, hubby and me are off to Iceland for 7 nights and Denmark for 2 this August.
I've read Amy's great list of over 100 best things in Iceland and am interested in hearing how others booked day trips, what companies you went with, etc.
We booked our trip through IcelandAir and are staying at the Radisson 1919 in Rykjyvik and not sure yet about accomodations in Copenhagen. We'd like to do some hiking (glacial, hot springs), whale watching (not too long cuz hubby gets sea sick), blue lagoon, spas (Nordica?).
For Copenhagen, I'd like to do a canal tour, but am assuming I can just book that when we get there.
Any comments would be welcome - thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 शिकार HP PRINTER 1800:681 :7208 CONTACTHP Techh care
- 2 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 3 Getting to FCO from Rome
- 4 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 5 Order of Amalfi visit in October
- 6 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 7 Drive from Paris to Mont St Michael
- 8 Italy: Hotels on the Amalfi Coast; Orvieto; Perugia; Florence; and Siena
- 9 Easter Week in Italy
- 10 Moscow Hotels
- 11 Rome Hotel
- 12 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 13 Getting around Lisbon
- 14 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 15 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 16 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 17 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 18 London: Stunning New American Embassy
- 19 Trains - website?
- 20 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 21 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 22 Paris November 2017
- 23 X-mas Eve dinner in Rome
- 24 Spain in 2018
- 25 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?