i am really hoping that someone can help me as I am a bit freaking out!
I booked a flight from Madrid-Marakesh with RyanAir (depite all the bad things I had heard about it) because I am pretty broke & it was cheap.
Then I read that RyanAir requires a "visa check" if you are non-EU (I am US) and if you do not have a SPANISH immigration stamp they will deny the flight (I came thru Germany & am traveling to Spain from Paris by train so I won't have a stamp for Spain).
I tried to read up on it but it was seriously confusing. So I am wodering:
1. do I need to get a visa stamp for Spain
2. how can I get one since I am coming on the train??
Any help would be amazing! Thanks
Also, I am flying Marrakesh-Frankfurt as well, but am assuimg that will be easier, as I already have my visa stamp for Germany???
I am so lost, and wish I had never decided to fly RyanAir...uggh
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris November 2017
- 2 Amalfi as a home base for the Amalfi Coast
- 3 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 4 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 5 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 6 Italy: Hotels on the Amalfi Coast; Orvieto; Perugia; Florence; and Siena
- 7 Barcelona to Malaga
- 8 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 9 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 10 Christmas week in Ireland
- 11 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann 2017
- 12 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 13 Salerno as a base to visit Amalfi Coast
- 14 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 15 August - Croatia, Italy, Malta
- 16 Has Berlin Banned Vacation Rentals?
- 17 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 18 Traveling by car Munich to Soelden Austria
- 19 "Occupied" TV series: On location in Oslo
- 20 Rome - Naples - Paestum - Salerno - Ravello Trip Report
- 21 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 22 Recommendations Budget hotel Paris
- 23 Moscow Hotels
- 24 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 25 Packing Champagne