Notices

Ryanair from Seville

Jun 8th, 2012, 09:25 AM
Original Poster

Ryanair from Seville

Tomorrow, our plane is scheduled to depart Seville for Dublin at 11:00 with the gate closing at 10:30. We are not EU citizens, so we must go through a complete "check-in" in spite of having printed boarding passes. What time should we plan to arrive at the airport? Does Ryanair overbook flights and the last to arrive get bumped or placed on standby? Tomorrow is Saturday. Will that make a difference in the number of people flying? Thank you for your help!
Jun 8th, 2012, 09:29 AM

I can only reply with my Ryanair experience in Málaga. The taxi driver dropped me off near the security area, but I had to walk a really long distance to check my bag, then back to security.

I don't know if the airport at Sevilla is the same way, but I'd be sure to give yourself a good deal of time.
Jun 8th, 2012, 09:38 AM

They are very strict about times, so I would be at the airport 2 hours early. If they close check-in they mean closed. And you will need to buy another seat.

I have never seen anyone bumped for overbooking on a ryanair flight...not to say it cant happen...
Jun 8th, 2012, 01:28 PM
Original Poster

Thanks for your responses. Will alert the taxi driver to dropping us off closest to check-in. Hope to arrive by 9:00.

Search this Thread