I'm a paranoid person, and was hoping for some reassurance. How often are student visas for Russia denied? I don't know why I would be denied...and I went there last year for the same reason and had no problems in getting it, but I guess I'm just always thinking of the doomsday scenario haha. For some reason I woke up in the middle of the night and all I could think about was not getting the visa. I applied for a 90 day student visa through the Consulate in NYC with an invitation from Herzen University.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 TOSHIBA PRINTER 1800:681 :7208 installations CONTACTTOSHIBA Techh care
- 2 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 3 Copenhagen, Stockholm & Bergen April 2018
- 4 Amsterdam at End of Year - Tickets for Museums
- 5 Advise Needed
- 6 10 days in europe
- 7 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 8 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 9 Black Friday in Britain? Why?
- 10 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 11 Slovenia and Croatia in January (Solo)
- 12 6 days in Slovenia and Croatia in January
- 13 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 14 land vs river cruise
- 15 Hiking - Suggest a location
- 16 Festival du Citron (Lemon Festival), Menton
- 17 Help with suggestions for Portugal 2 week trip
- 18 19 days Ireland by car - please advise
- 19 Scotland ideas
- 20 Tips for first trip to UK
- 21 Help Getting from Faro to Lisbon
- 22 Iceland tours from Keflavik
- 23 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 24 The World's Greatest Churches
- 25 Malaga Christmas lights