We are planning a 5 night stay in Paris and have found a good apartment on Rue de Vaucouleurs, Paris.
The trip would be a mix of tourist destinations on first 2 days and just exploring different areas as we feel like on the others
Needed to know
A. Access to main city: would it be easy? or would we spend too much time in transit
B. Safety: Is this area known for any hassles?
C. Nightlife: Not so much as to indulge in it, as much as would this area fall dead too soon in the evening?
D. Eating: Does it have good eating options mainly breakfast/ dinner
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 MCAFEE @ 1800~681~7208 installations & सक्रियण contact MCAFEE 24 calling
- 2 Icloud Supp0rt Contact 1~888~260:29O9 Password Reset Tec*h CALL 24*7vs
- 3 Rail vs. Plane
- 4 Sleep at Heathrow
- 5 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 6 London: Stunning New American Embassy
- 7 Paris November 2017
- 8 Self Drive UK tour
- 9 Where to See Flamenco
- 10 2 week May trip with kids
- 11 First time in Spain - family of 2 adults & one child(10 yr old)
- 12 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 13 Two week Europe itenirary help
- 14 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 15 Netherlands, Brussels and possibly Luxembourg
- 16 Airport Transfer
- 17 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018
- 18 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 19 5 nights in Spain, need help!
- 20 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 21 hotel reservations in Switzerland in June?
- 22 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 23 Arezzo - how much time?
- 24 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 25 Room in Boppard with a Rhine view