Thank you, advance for investing your time in helping me plan my first Europe Trip.
My husband and I will be leaving to Europe last two weeks of July.
We will spend 3 night in Barcelona before going on to Royal Caribbean Voyager of the sea.
The stops we will be making are
2. ROME (CIVITAVECCHIA), ITALY
4. NICE (VILLEFRANCHE), FRANCE
5. PROVENCE(MARSEILLES), FRANCE
A. What should we focus on in each city we have about 10 hrs in each place
B. Should we take a tour from the cruise for all the stops or grab a taxi when on port
C. What should we know about the cruise as far as formal nights and dress code, restaurants and spas.
D. How should we dress when walking out on to the port.
E. What should we do in Barcelona.
Any feedback would be great I did a lot of reading as well but would love to hear personal experiences or advises from Europe Travelers.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Planning to visit Italy in first 2 weeks of Jan
- 2 Favorite London memories
- 3 10 Days in Austria
- 4 Help/Critique Slovenia Trip
- 5 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 6 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 7 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 8 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 9 Preliminary planning for Croatia May or June 2017
- 10 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 11 Return to Slovenia and Venice plus Trieste
- 12 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 13 Norte Dame light show!
- 14 Leaving Paris. Just a little sad.
- 15 Avignon
- 16 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 17 [Crete] Trapped in Skouloufia? Please help!
- 18 8 months around Europe
- 19 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 20 Hotels or apartments recommendations for Seville Malaga Córdoba Ronda
- 21 Ronda or Jerez
- 22 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 23 two days in rome
- 24 Help Getting from Faro to Lisbon
- 25 Flight questions To Italy with Frankfurt connection
Royal Caribbean International Cruise leaving from Barcelona