Go Back  Fodor's Travel Talk Forums > Destinations > Europe
Reload this Page >

Rossy bus from CDG to Turbigo in 3rd Arrondisement?

Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 21st, 2005, 06:54 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I can figure this out once I get to CDG but I have a young person going arriving a head of me. I want to giver her directions into our Hotel Hotel Bellevue 39 Turbigo.

Train strike today and I just want her to take the bus in from CDG this once. Being very last minute here but can anyone help me out. Having a hard time finding a specific path on Rossy that will lead me to Turbigo.

Thanks,

Sarah
Old Nov 21st, 2005, 07:10 AM

Sarah -

My recollection is that Roissy Bus goes only from CDG to its drop-off point near Opera Garnier in the 1st. From there your friend would have to take a cab or metro to the hotel. Sorry I can't help with that part of the problem.

KC
Old Nov 21st, 2005, 07:14 AM

The Roissybus goes back and forth between CDG and the Opéra with no other stops. From there, Métro Ligne 3 takes you directly to Réaumur-Sébastopol station. The hotel is about 300 yards to the south. Here is a map you may find useful:

<b>http://www.ratp.info/orienter/f_plan.php?fm=pdf&amp;nompdf=reaumur_sebastopol&am p;loc=quartiers</b>
Old Nov 21st, 2005, 07:32 AM
Original Poster

Very kind of you knoxville.

DO you think Opera is closer to 3rd than 1st Arrondisemont

Rossy sight not working...I know I just need to check map. Young person is racing around packing and talking about fitting in a trip to the nail salon even if she is late!!!

Old Nov 21st, 2005, 08:49 AM

Here's a map of the Op&eacute;ra neighborhood. The Roissybus stop is across Rue Scribe on the west side, and the M&eacute;tro station is on that island in front of the building.

<b>http://www.ratp.info/orienter/f_plan.php?fm=pdf&amp;nompdf=opera&amp;loc=quartie rs</b>
Old Nov 21st, 2005, 09:07 AM

If you arrive between 2:00 PM Tuesday and Wednesday night, the M&eacute;tro will not be operating.

If this is the case, use the maps highlighted above to get the #29 bus (Direction Porte de Montempoivre)from Op&eacute;ra to Turbigo-&Eacute;tienne Marcel.

Here is the bus route map:

<b>http://www.ratp.info/orienter/f_plan.php?loc=bus_paris&amp;nompdf=29&amp;fm=pdf</b>