We went to Montenegro last year as a side trip to Croatia. We liked it more than Croatia! This year, we are going back in high season and bringing friends! We stayed at a small hotel on the beach in Jaz (near Budva) last year and loved it. We are staying there again this year. Unfortunately, since it is high season, we had to save the 2 double rooms for 2 days past the date we are staying there to get the time period that we wanted. If you are going to Montenegro this summer and are interested in a wonderful 2 days at the beach, post a reply and I will contact you with the hotel name and website so that you can e-mail them. The 2 extra nights are July 10 an July 11. I believe the price is 35 Euros per person per night (including breakfast and dinner) for a double beachfront room with a balcony. Although we don't mind too much paying for 2 extra nights given the price, we would much rather not pay for nights that we won't be there.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 YAHOO 1888:260:2909 password reset contact Tec*h supp0rt 24/7
- 2 YAHOO 1888:260:2909 password reset contact Tec*h supp0rt 24/7
- 3 Three Island Greek Itinerary
- 4 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 5 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 6 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 7 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 8 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 9 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 10 Malaga Christmas lights
- 11 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 12 tinnitus
- 13 Tips for first trip to UK
- 14 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 15 What To Do in Athens on a Sunday
- 16 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 17 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 18 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 19 London vacation rental agency
- 20 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.
- 21 Scotland ideas
- 22 land vs river cruise
- 23 The World's Greatest Churches
- 24 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 25 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond