We will be in Rome for 3 days/nights in July, traveling with my husband and almost 2-year-old twins. I haven't been to Rome since I was a college student (and can't remember that far back. What would be a good area for us to stay in? --- ideally, we would like a nice B&B in a safe area that we can walk to restaurants and shops. It would also be ideal if this place was centrally located -- i.e., walking distance to historic sites/museums/attractions and the metro (we will be coming and going from the Rome airport). Oh, and reasonably priced would be great, too (100-150 euros).
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 All Antivirus Renewal Installation Contact 1800:570:1233 Tec*h Supp0rt care
- 2 Honeymoon In Italy - Itinerary Help?
- 3 London: Stunning New American Embassy
- 4 Moscow Hotels
- 5 Rentals in Madrid , Spain-Select
- 6 Spain in 2018
- 7 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 8 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 9 Rome Hotel
- 10 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 11 X-mas Eve dinner in Rome
- 12 Has Berlin Banned Vacation Rentals?
- 13 August - Croatia, Italy, Malta
- 14 Paris November 2017
- 15 Is the scenery in South Italy worth the trip by train
- 16 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 17 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 18 Barcelona - Rome Viking Ocean Cruise
- 19 Rent in Rome
- 20 Traveling by car Munich to Soelden Austria
- 21 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 22 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 23 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 24 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 25 New Years in France