I'll be in Rome for a week this January and I'd like to go visit a friend in Zurich after. What would be the cheapest way to get there? I'll have one large piece of luggage and a backpack.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 2 Russian-American Relations: safe to travel? Get Visas?
- 3 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 4 Champagne Tours
- 5 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 6 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 7 10 Days in Austria
- 8 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 9 Le Marche Research Help
- 10 Help with Venice Trip?
- 11 Help with 11 night Portugal Itinerary
- 12 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 13 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 14 [Crete] Trapped in Skouloufia? Please help!
- 15 Preliminary planning for Croatia May or June 2017
- 16 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 17 Greece in end October
- 18 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 19 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 20 GTG Paris December 2017
- 21 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 22 Planning to visit Italy in first 2 weeks of Jan
- 23 Favorite London memories
- 24 Help/Critique Slovenia Trip
- 25 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!