I am traveling from Rome to Santorini on June 1st. RIght now, I see flights that leave Rome at 8:25PM, with an overnight layover in Athens, and arrive in Santorini at 6:15 AM the next day (6/2). This is $200 (first option)
I also see a flight that leaves Rome at 11AM on 6/2 and arrives later that night at 7PM in Santorini with a 4.5 hour layover in Athens for $250 (second option)
I've been looking at flights for the past 1-2 weeks on several travel sites, and there aren't many flights that don't have an overnight layover in Athens (1st option). The flight times aren't that great either. We have a limited time in Santorini, so I don't want to waste an entire day traveling (2nd option).
Do you think better flight times be added? This is my first time flying with Aegean Air or Olympic Air.
Does anyone know if $200+ is a good price to pay for a flight from Rome to Santorini?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 HP printer 1800:6817208 contact installations hp Tec*h care 24*7
- 2 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 3 Copying a post on Swiss gondolas.
- 4 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 5 Ravenna and Mexico City...who knew?
- 6 Christmas day lunch in prague
- 7 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann 2017
- 8 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 9 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 10 Transportation in Brittany
- 11 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 12 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 13 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 14 UK Mid- May drive week Cornwall
- 15 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 16 Trains - website?
- 17 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 18 First time in Normandy & Brittany
- 19 Trenitalia - lost and found
- 20 Where to stay for Mont Saint-Michel
- 21 Lost property at Fiumicino airport Rome
- 22 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 23 Ham tacos and the toilet isn't sucking mud
- 24 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 25 Paris Apartment