Can anyone tell me if I can walk between Terminal 3 and Terminal 1 at Fumicino for our connection to Brindisi and if two hours is enough time if our luggage is checked all the way through? What is the process?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Moscow Hotels
- 2 Paris November 2017
- 3 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 4 Santa Maria Novella products??
- 5 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 6 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018
- 7 Airport Transfer
- 8 2 week May trip with kids
- 9 15 days honeymoon trip to Europe in February end and March
- 10 Cotswold - great food & ambience for lunch!
- 11 9 day trip to France
- 12 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 13 Again, onboard robbery attempts on trains leaving Milano Centrale station
- 14 New Years in France
- 15 Barcelona tour option help please
- 16 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 17 Easter Week in Italy
- 18 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 19 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 20 Order of Amalfi visit in October
- 21 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 22 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 23 5 nights in Spain, need help!
- 24 Drive from Paris to Mont St Michael
- 25 Which Aran Island??