My husband and I will be travelling to Rome for a long weekend in March and we need some advice please. We have never been there and as our time is limited,want to make the most of it. (We will arrive the Friday morning and depart the Monday morning early again.)
I would like to know the following please:
* We arrive at Ciampino airport(what is the best and cheapest means to reach the city?)
*Which areas would you suggest to stay in? (We can't really pay more than 50euro's per night,but want to know it is a safe area)
*What restaurants or other dining tips do you have?
*What sights will you visit?
*Is an open-tour bus worth it?
*Is there any small towns close to rome to maybe visit for an afternoon?
*We need to stay in a budget hotel,close to aiport Fiuminico. Any suggestions?
Thank you for the help!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 2 land vs river cruise
- 3 Scotland ideas
- 4 Tips for first trip to UK
- 5 Help Getting from Faro to Lisbon
- 6 Iceland tours from Keflavik
- 7 Hiking - Suggest a location
- 8 Festival du Citron (Lemon Festival), Menton
- 9 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 10 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 11 The World's Greatest Churches
- 12 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 13 Black Friday in Britain? Why?
- 14 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 15 Where to buy Saffron?
- 16 Malaga Christmas lights
- 17 Help with suggestions for Portugal 2 week trip
- 18 Portugal
- 19 Paris November 2017
- 20 Anyone ever used a resort for a day in Santorini??
- 21 What To Do in Athens on a Sunday
- 22 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 23 paris to london- day trip
- 24 Planning a Poland itinerary
- 25 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.