Notices

Rome Shuttle limousine

Sep 9th, 2013, 11:11 AM
Original Poster

Rome Shuttle limousine

So romeshuttlelimousine has confirmed our pick up at FCO and our pick up 5 days later for departure. They don't ask for pre-payment and just said 'yup, we'll be there.' I'll be fine if they don't show at the airport but our pick up time for departure is 4 a.m. and I'll be frantic if they don't come through for that.
Does anyone have an idea for an emergency last minute back up plan in the pre-dawn hours?
Thanks!
Sep 9th, 2013, 11:17 AM

You can always call a taxi (it's a set fee of 48€ for four people including luggage), but I don't think any check-in areas at the airport will be open at 4.
Sep 9th, 2013, 11:49 AM

The car service will be there but if it makes you feel better you can buy a phone card and have the number for radio taxi handy so you can call (if you're in an apartment) or have your hotel call for a taxi or have the hotel call the car service to confirm the night before.
Sep 9th, 2013, 12:16 PM
Original Poster

Oh yes - confirm the day before! That's a plan. AND have a regular taxi number handy.
kybourbon our flt to the US via Zurich depts at 0630. I was giving us a 2 hour lead. But you think the check-ins will be closed?

Search this Thread