We are staying in a hotel on via Boncompagni ( It's near Borghese) . I realize it's not next door to restaurants mentioned in various threads near Pantheon, Fiori, Spanish Steps or Navona, and we'll be sure to check out some of the favorites (Armado al pantheon, Maccheroni, taverna dei Fori imperiale, Ditirambo, Casa Coppelle), when sight seeing in these areas, but.....I'm wondering if anyone can recommend a non-touristy, reasonable restaurant for dinner in our area - walking distance. We are definitely up for a little walk to get to it, but don't always want to trek across Rome just for dinner, after a full day. No-frills places are great too (if any exist in this area) or pizzerias, as we really appreciate a quality meal and we're not fussy about eating in an upscale place. I've read through all the Rome food theads & have the EatRome app as well. Thanks!!!!!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 beware of robbed in Milan
- 2 GTG Paris December 2017
- 3 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 4 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 5 Wedding In Cambridge England
- 6 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 7 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 8 Paris November 2017
- 9 Christmas day lunch in prague
- 10 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 11 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann 2017
- 12 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 13 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 14 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 15 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 16 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 17 Lost property at Fiumicino airport Rome
- 18 Where to stay for Mont Saint-Michel
- 19 Barcelona to Malaga
- 20 Which Area in London?
- 21 UK Mid- May drive week Cornwall
- 22 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 23 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 24 Copying a post on Swiss gondolas.
- 25 Headed to Madrid in the Spring