We are going to be in Rome next month for 4 days, with both kids ( 5 and 8 ) and are staying at the Hilton Garden Inn on Viale Liegi on the north east part of the city. Our flight arrives in Rome at 11am. I am wondering what is the best way of transportation from the Rome International Airport to the hotel ? I have been looking into bus routes( alitalia, sit, atral..) and most stop in city center area? Any recommendations are greatly appreciated !! Would you suggest taking bus, train(metro) or a cab?
Also, since our hotel is not within walking distance of the Vatican, Forum and many other things, should we get a daily/weekly pass for transportation?
Thank you so much !!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 2 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 3 Algarve Town Selection
- 4 Tips for first trip to UK
- 5 paris to london- day trip
- 6 Browsing Barcelona
- 7 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 8 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 9 How many miles is a good 'walking tour'?
- 10 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 11 Buying a motorcycle in Europe??
- 12 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 13 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 14 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 15 ROMA Pass inclusions. - 3 days in Rome
- 16 Spain December/ January 2018/19
- 17 Portugal
- 18 Pisa Central to Hotel Kinzica at late night.
- 19 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 20 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 21 GTG Paris December 2017
- 22 10 Days in Austria
- 23 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 24 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 25 Feedback on where to go (23 Mar to 8 Apr 2018)