My husband and I will be traveling from July 15 till August 14th. We fly to Rome and want to visit Sicily and Prague besides some cities in Italy.
I've been looking at the air options to fly in a triangle, from Rome> Prague> Palermo and back to Rome...or Rome>Palermo>Prague and back to Rome but I'm finding doing this proves too expensive. Is leaving from Rome the way to go because it would be cheaper that way? is doing 2 separate round trip tickets the best and more economical way to go?
We will stay about 5 days in Prague and 5 in Sicily...the rest will be Rome and cities in Italy.
Please advise! I would consider the train too but it doesn't seem worth based on the time that we have.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona to Malaga
- 2 UK Mid- May drive week Cornwall
- 3 Which Area in London?
- 4 Milan airport--which one
- 5 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 6 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 7 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 8 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 9 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 10 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 11 1st time to Europe
- 12 Paris November 2017
- 13 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 14 Paris Apartment
- 15 Trains - website?
- 16 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 17 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 18 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 19 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 20 St, Goar or Bacharach
- 21 How to go up Schafberg Mountain when railway is closed
- 22 Ham tacos and the toilet isn't sucking mud
- 23 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 24 Getting around Lisbon
- 25 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT