1. I will be flying to Rome in few days for a conference and arrive there in the morning 7am and I will be meeting a friend who is coming on a different flight around 8 am
none of us have been to Rome and I do know where to meet her. Is it easy to meet next to the airline counter ? we are not going to be going to the baggage area. Any suggestion since I do not know how the airport is set ?
2. Also what will be the cheapest and safest taxis or transportation to Rome Cavalieri, Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts, Via Alberto Cadlolo 101, 00136 Rome, Italy ?
THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR HELP
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 BROTHER PRINTER 1800:681 :7208 installations CONTACT BROTHER Techh care
- 2 HP Installation\set-up Conatct 1800:681:7208 Hp Printer Tec*h care
- 3 Where to buy Saffron?
- 4 Tips for first trip to UK
- 5 land vs river cruise
- 6 Black Friday in Britain? Why?
- 7 Malaga Christmas lights
- 8 Help with suggestions for Portugal 2 week trip
- 9 Portugal
- 10 Paris November 2017
- 11 Scotland ideas
- 12 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 13 Anyone ever used a resort for a day in Santorini??
- 14 What To Do in Athens on a Sunday
- 15 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 16 paris to london- day trip
- 17 Planning a Poland itinerary
- 18 The World's Greatest Churches
- 19 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 20 U.K. Website & 1-Way Flight Booking Questions
- 21 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 22 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 23 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 24 Three Island Greek Itinerary
- 25 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia