We are planning to fly either to Rome or to Lisbon for a week towards the end of November.
It seems like the temperature in both place are moderate (which is great!) but it is rainy in both? Which would you recommend going to? This is our first time to both citiies. We have about a week. We are flying from the US so both places are equally far.
Weather would be a bigger consideration than tourist attractions - both cities seem interesting enough.
Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 SBCGLOBAL 1800:681:7208 Password Reset Contact SBCGLOBAL Tec*h Supp0rt Care
- 2 Bilbao, Basque Country, declared Best European City 2018
- 3 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 4 Copenhagen, Stockholm & Bergen April 2018
- 5 Champs E.....no market ‘this year? How will it look?
- 6 Need Car & Driver for Southern Italy
- 7 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 8 Viking Cruise Tours (Barcelona and French Riviera)-- Please Help
- 9 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 10 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 11 Problem with Trip Advisor
- 12 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 13 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 14 10 days trip to Europe in June of 2018
- 15 Italy with kids - off the beaten bath
- 16 Driving
- 17 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 18 GTG Paris December 2017
- 19 Paris or Rome dinner recommendations
- 20 Malaga Christmas lights
- 21 Ronda by bus in early January?
- 22 Highway Death Rates in Europe Now Fewer than in U.S...
- 23 20th wedding anniversary, Le Grand Tour
- 24 Poland--where else to go
- 25 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
Rome or Lisbon during end of November? Please help me pick