We are planning to fly either to Rome or to Lisbon for a week towards the end of November.
It seems like the temperature in both place are moderate (which is great!) but it is rainy in both? Which would you recommend going to? This is our first time to both citiies. We have about a week. We are flying from the US so both places are equally far.
Weather would be a bigger consideration than tourist attractions - both cities seem interesting enough.
Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain December/ January 2018/19
- 2 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 3 Malaga Christmas lights
- 4 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 5 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 6 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 7 Croatia in mid/late October
- 8 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 9 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 10 ROMA Pass inclusions. - 3 days in Rome
- 11 Help with Venice Trip?
- 12 Dubrovnik
- 13 What happened to Sundriedtopepo
- 14 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 15 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 16 [Crete] Trapped in Skouloufia? Please help!
- 17 Norte Dame light show!
- 18 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 19 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 20 Help with 11 night Portugal Itinerary
- 21 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 22 10 Days in Austria
- 23 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 24 Greece in end October
- 25 Champagne Tours
Rome or Lisbon during end of November? Please help me pick