We are planning to fly either to Rome or to Lisbon for a week towards the end of November.
It seems like the temperature in both place are moderate (which is great!) but it is rainy in both? Which would you recommend going to? This is our first time to both citiies. We have about a week. We are flying from the US so both places are equally far.
Weather would be a bigger consideration than tourist attractions - both cities seem interesting enough.
Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 2 London vacation rental agency
- 3 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 4 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 5 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 6 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 7 land vs river cruise
- 8 South of France
- 9 Tips for first trip to UK
- 10 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 11 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 12 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 13 Traveling to Ukraine with a travel guide
- 14 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 15 My France Vacation
- 16 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 17 Slovenia and Croatia in January (Solo)
- 18 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 19 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.
- 20 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 21 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 22 Malaga Christmas lights
- 23 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 24 Your favorite London streets for strolling?
- 25 Planning a Poland itinerary
Rome or Lisbon during end of November? Please help me pick