We will happen to be in Rome on Good Friday. Should we even think of trying to go to services at St Peter's or will it be a zoo? Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 BELKIN ROUTER Installation Contact 1800:681:7208 BELKIN Tec*h sup0rt care
- 2 15 days honeymoon trip to Europe in February end and March
- 3 9 day trip to France
- 4 Which Aran Island??
- 5 2 week May trip with kids
- 6 Sleep at Heathrow
- 7 Keukenhaf
- 8 Serious fire at Cameron House Hotel, Loch Lomond
- 9 Waze Navigation in Iteland? Or other?
- 10 First time in Spain - family of 2 adults & one child(10 yr old)
- 11 Netherlands, Brussels and possibly Luxembourg
- 12 CULINARY EXPLORING IN MADRID, SEVILLA, GAUCIN AND MALAGA
- 13 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018
- 14 8 day flexi Swiss pass
- 15 Annecy or Talloires or other?
- 16 Rail vs. Plane
- 17 Arezzo - how much time?
- 18 European Christmas Markets Itinerary
- 19 Where to See Flamenco
- 20 Netherlands- Texel
- 21 ICELAND : EAST & NORTH
- 22 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 23 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 24 Cotswold - great food & ambience for lunch!
- 25 hotel reservations in Switzerland in June?