My girlfriend and I are planning our 9-day trip to Italy this June, and we'd love some advice.
We are having trouble deciding between these itineraries (traveling by train):
Rome -> Firenze -> Cinque Terre (3 days, 2 days, 4 days)
Rome -> Napoli/Pompei -> Amalfi Coast (3 days, 2 days, 4 days)
We'd love to visit Rome, so it's our starting point. An alternative that we're considering is Venice, Firenze, Cinque Terre. But then we'd miss Rome! On the other hand, we could get some beach time in Venice, I guess (Lido that is).
We're not huge hiking fans, but it'd be fun to try.
We'd love some relaxing or beach time as opposed to sightseeing and moving around all the time. A little bit of both would be optimal. Being very busy is not the goal; rather it is experience combined with relaxation.
I know I'm not providing a lot of information, and that it is a very subjective matter. But any advice or information would be wonderful, nonetheless.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 HP PRINTER 1800 : 681 : 72O8 INSTALLATIONS CONTACT HP TEC*H CARE 24/6
- 2 What To Do in Athens on a Sunday
- 3 Tips for first trip to UK
- 4 The World's Greatest Churches
- 5 Help with suggestions for Portugal 2 week trip
- 6 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 7 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 8 U.K. Website & 1-Way Flight Booking Questions
- 9 Portugal
- 10 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 11 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 12 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 13 Three Island Greek Itinerary
- 14 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 15 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 16 Malaga Christmas lights
- 17 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 18 Scotland ideas
- 19 Paris November 2017
- 20 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 21 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 22 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 23 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 24 London vacation rental agency
- 25 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.