I will be in Rome for 4 days and staying with a relative in a conference in September in
THE ROME CAVALIERI, 5 STAR, Congress VENUE
I never been to Rome . Is anyone familiar with this hotel , Is it very far from the city. If I have to go on my own, what transportation is there to major sites ?
Any suggestions what is a must see beside the Vatican and the Coliseum? I know that just walking in that beautiful city is enough but I love sites not museums so much.
Thank you all for your responses.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 2 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 3 paris to london- day trip
- 4 10 days in europe
- 5 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 6 Tips for first trip to UK
- 7 land vs river cruise
- 8 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 9 Help/Critique Slovenia Trip
- 10 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 11 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 12 Buying a motorcycle in Europe??
- 13 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 14 GTG Paris December 2017
- 15 Where to stay in Naples?
- 16 How many miles is a good 'walking tour'?
- 17 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 18 European honeymoon help needed
- 19 northern Italy this fall, dolomites and piedmont
- 20 Portugal
- 21 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 22 Leaving Paris. Just a little sad.
- 23 Planning to visit Italy in first 2 weeks of Jan
- 24 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 25 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg